Breast Cancer Index may help inform patients and physicians throughout the treatment journey.
- Struggling with tolerability challenges
- Who are poorly compliant
- "How long do I need to take this pill?"
BREAST CANCER INDEX MAY HELP:
- Provide clarity on treatment road-map (5 or 10 years); encourage compliance
- All patients approaching 5 year anniversary
(4-5 years post-diagnosis)
- "Should I continue treatment for another 5 years?"
- Further inform whether to extend or end anti-estrogen treatment beyond 5 years
- All patients 5-9 years post-diagnosis who are either:
- Already on extended anti-estrogen treatment
- Have already stopped anti-estrogen therapy after completing 5 years.
- "Since there is new clinical data is there more for us to consider?"
- "Are there other tests to help tell us if this treatment is right for me?"
- Further inform previous decision related to extended anti-estrogen treatment:
- To continue
- To restart